169 Pembina Avenue · Hinton, AB · T7V 2B2
(local) 780.865.2271
(toll-free) 1.800.661.0380

Home Insurance

Get an Online Home Insurance Quote

A house is more than the place where you live. It is your home and represents security for those who live in it. It is probably the single biggest investment you will make and because it is so valuable to your family, it makes sense to protect your investment. You need insurance to protect yourself from unexpected losses.

Your homeowners' insurance policy covers your house and personal property, and protects you from liability claims. You should purchase this coverage as soon as you become the owner of a house, even if it is still under construction.

All homeowners' policies provide coverage for:

  • Your house and the structures attached to it.
  • Your personal property (the contents of your home) such as furniture, appliances, clothing, and the personal belongings of family members living with you.
  • Personal liability in such case that you are held legally responsible for injuries or property damage to others.

All homeowners’ policies have “special limits” on certain types of belongings. As well, items such as motor vehicles, boats, ATVs, and seasonal homes need to be insured separately. We can advise you on the best way to insure these special belongings.

Most policies will cover the dwelling for a limit equal to the replacement cost of a new home. It is part of our job to determine the estimated replacement cost of your home to ensure that you have adequate coverage.