When you purchase Alberta auto insurance through Cantex, an insurance brokerage, our qualified auto insurance specialists compare policies and prices for you. We develop cost-effective, full coverage plans with everything you need—and nothing you don't. Talk to one of our auto insurance specialists about:
- Car Insurance
- Truck Insurance
- Van Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Tips for saving money on your personal auto insurance:
- An obvious one, but it has to be said: practice good driving habits. Claims will affect your motor vehicle insurance rates.
- Before buying a new car, truck, or van, compare insurance rates. Vehicles all have associated auto insurance rates. For example, it costs more to insure a Rolls Royce than a Dodge Caravan. Make sure your auto insurance rates are affordable.
- Purchase your home and auto insurance through the same insurance broker. Multiple policies may entitle you to discounts.
- Equip your vehicle with anti-theft devices. This may reduce your car, van, or truck insurance, along with the possibility of theft.
- If you have a teenage driver in your home, enroll them in a driver's education course. Your personal auto insurance will be positively impacted, as well as your peace of mind.
At Cantex Insurance, our Alberta auto insurance specialists are standing by, waiting to answer your questions and provide you with comprehensive motor vehicle insurance quotes. Get a free online quote, or call us in person. We're always here, working for you!