169 Pembina Avenue · Hinton, AB · T7V 2B2

(local) 780.865.2271

(toll free) 1.800.661.0380

Cantex Insurance and Registries | Make a Payment Cantex Insurance and Registries | Get a Quote


  • Motor vehicle registration, including vehicle registration and driver's licensing.
  • All classes of driver testing, including the Graduate License Exit exams.
  • All corporate services, including registrations and searches.
  • Personal property registration and searches.
  • Alberta Land Title searches.
  • All Vital Statistics services, including birth, marriage and death certificates, marriage licences, and legal name changes.
  • All permit services, including annual renewals, single and monthly licensing permits, overweight and over-dimension permits, and annual dimension permits.

Registration Expiry Month Chart- Quick Reference

Boating License Canada

Tip of the Month

Home Owner Insurance
Your homeowners' insurance policy covers your house and personal property, and protects you from liability claims. You should purchase this coverage as soon as you become the owner of a house, even if it is still under construction.
All homeowners' policies provide coverage for:
* Your house and the structures attached to it.
* Your personal property (the contents of your home) such as furniture, appliances, clothing, and the personal belongings of family members living with you.
* Personal liability in such case that you are held legally responsible for injuries or property damage to others.

For More Info Click Here