169 Pembina Avenue · Hinton, AB · T7V 2B2

(local) 780.865.2271

(toll free) 1.800.661.0380

Cantex Insurance and Registries | Make a Payment Cantex Insurance and Registries | Get a Quote

If you own a condo you have special insurance needs.

Condominiums can be an apartment style, townhouse style, or bareland style structure. This page is dealing with apartment and townhouse style condos only.

Note: Most bareland condominium corporations require that you insure your entire unit building and you will therefore need to refer to the "Homeowners Insurance" page of this site to determine the proper coverage for your needs. Give us a call and we can explain how this works.

Your apartment or townhouse condominium corporation will have an insurance policy that covers the building, property, and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners; this is known as the "Master Policy". However, this policy does not cover your belongings, improvements you make to your unit or your personal liabilities.

Your condo unit owners' policy can protect your possessions, provide coverage should your condo unit become damaged, and protect you if you are legally responsible for injury to someone else or for damage to their property.

We can guide you through the special coverages that you require as a condo owner regarding property, liability, and deductible assessments. In order to cover yourself properly you will need to know the deductible of your corporations' master insurance policy.

Payment options: split payments, monthly automatic withdrawals, internet banking, credit card, debit, cheque, or cash.

Tip of the Month

Home Owner Insurance
Your homeowners' insurance policy covers your house and personal property, and protects you from liability claims. You should purchase this coverage as soon as you become the owner of a house, even if it is still under construction.
All homeowners' policies provide coverage for:
* Your house and the structures attached to it.
* Your personal property (the contents of your home) such as furniture, appliances, clothing, and the personal belongings of family members living with you.
* Personal liability in such case that you are held legally responsible for injuries or property damage to others.

For More Info Click Here